If you think someone else has accessed to log into your account without your knowledge or permission, immediately contact our Customer Experience Team who will be able to help you.
You may be asked to:
- Change your Dashare password
- Check and confirm that you recognize the devices and locations that logged into your account the last few times
- Verify that your contact information, profile photos, listings, and payout methods haven't been changed by someone else
- Confirm that any booking in your account were actually made by you
- If anything doesn't seem legitimate, our Customer Experience Team will help you understand what kind of changes were made and how you can undo them.
If you use the same password for your email account and Dashare account, you may also want to change your email account’s password.