Here are some tips for you to help keep your account and information secure.
Passwords are the strongest when they are at least 8 characters long and use a mix of letters, numbers and special characters. Your BlackDoors password should be different from the passwords you use for your other platforms, like emails, bank account or social media. This is to ensure that if the other websites are compromised, it is less likely to affect your BlackDoors by Dashare account.
A few general guidelines to help you stay safe online:
- Always log in from www.blackdoors.com. Double check the page's URL before you enter your login information.
- Check to see if the beginning of your URL is "https://". This means that your connection is encrypted and the data that is sent between your computer and BlackDoors by Dashare is protected in its integrity and confidentiality. Some browsers may also show a lock icon next to the URL to confirm that it’s secure. BlackDoors by Dashare will try and force your browser to use HTTPS, but this may not work for all browsers.
- Keep your devices and software up to date: Device manufacturers and software providers often provide updates that address security risks and introduce new security protections.
- Make sure your computer is installed with a good antivirus software.
- Don't click on any links or download any attachments from any email sender that you do not recognize or seems illegitimate.
Off-site payments and messages
BlackDoors by Dashare will never ask you to send us your password information over email. Therefore, don't share your email address before a booking is accepted and always examine emails claiming to be from BlackDoors by Dashare.
If you encounter a suspicious profile, listing, or message thread, flag it to our Customer Experience Team immediately.