Whether you find out the issue immediately after check-in, or it happens during the trip, you can find the eligible case to submit a refund request to us.
1. Travel Issue
Situations that may be eligible for a refund under our guest refund policy generally fall into one of three categories:
- The host fails to provide the access to the booked listing according to the booking request confirmed.
- The listing booked is inaccurate such as the locations, amenities, number of bedrooms and so on.
- The listing isn't generally clean, unsafe or having serious issues impacting guest experience that wan't disclosed prior to the booking.
BlackDoors by Dashare will either try to provide you with a refund upon the communication with host or try our best to find and book you at another comparable accommodation for any unused nights left in your reservation.
The amount of any refund will depend on the nature of the travel Issue suffered.
Conditions to Claim a Travel Issue
To submit a valid claim for your booking, you are required to:
- Contact us within 24 hours of check-in to submit the claim request, including photos or other evidence of the issue as part of your claim submission.
- Contact us within 24 hours of issue happened/discovered to submit the claim request, including photos or other evidence of the issue as part of your claim submission.
- You need to be responsive to our requests for additional information and cooperation.
- You did not directly or indirectly cause the Travel Issue you submitted.
- You have used reasonable efforts to remedy the circumstances of the Travel Issue with the Host prior to submitting a claim, including messaging your host on BlackDoors by Dashare to let them know the issue. We'll verify this in your account.
Review the Guest Refund Policy Terms for more details.
2. Minimum Quality Standards, Host Responsibilities and Reimbursement to Guest
Host are responsible for making sure that the accommodations they list on the BlackDoors by Dashare Platform and the services provided meet minimum quality standards regarding:
- Access to the listing accommodation
- Accuracy and sufficiency of the listing description
- and do not present travel issue to Guest
If you are a Host
As a Host, you understand that the rights of Guests under this Guest Refund Policy will supersede your selected cancellation policy.
If you dispute the Travel Issue raised by guest, you may notify us and provide us with sufficient information (including photos/videos or other evidence) disputing the claims regarding the Travel Issue, provided that you must have spent reasonable efforts to try to remedy the Travel Issue with the Guest prior to disputing the Travel Issue claim.